Fire Guts Goldland Interiors & Furniture In Omole, Lagos

A fire outbreak occurred in the early hours of Monday Morning at Big Treat, Omole, Round about in .Lagos

Goldland Interiors & Furniture which happen to be the center of the incident which is located at Omole Round about after Big treat, Lagos was gazed with so much fire after Fire Fighter failed to put out the fire immediately it started.

The fire expanded and lasted over 5 hours which caused traffic at the very busy Isheri Road and also caused the early closure of organizations sharing the same building and fence around such as CAR45, LIRS and Dasnsol Nursery and Primary School before eventually put to a stop as 99% of Interiors and furniture got burnt.

Witnesses at the scene of the outbreak could not seem to know the original cause of the incident as it started from the back of the building.

Photos below:

 

 

Leave a Reply

css.php